Monday 12 October 2009

10 Honest Things About Me

Thankyou Abhilasha for my first online badge. I'm rather kicked about it.
Anyway without wasting much time, I'll get to the 10 most honest things about me!
  • My life revolves around Adiv. We do a lot together. If we aren't playing games, I draw him images that vaguely resemble cows, television sets, elephants, cats, and cars. We go out together, read together, sing all Elmo's songs together, and fight battles during meal time.
  • I cry easily. Funerals and unpleasant events make me sad, but I even cry when I'm angry.
  • I can't draw or dance, but I do both to entertain Adiv. I might even dance in discos when everyone is either too drunk too laugh, or too blinded by the lights to notice.
  • I trained as a carnatic singer for 8 years. Now I only sing at home, all day long, for Adiv.
  • I consider "Gone with the Wind", the most romantic novel ever!
  • I don't get friendly very easily, and I'm told I exude a certain reserve that is often misunderstood for snobbishness. However, once the ice is broken, i'm told i'm quite the opposite.
  • I hope to write a book one day; the plot and characters are alive in my head. Now i have to put them on paper.
  • I'm Josh Groban's biggest fan. I wish he'd come perform in India.
  • I like writing lists. Lists give me a sense of order and direction, though I might not always complete my "To-do" lists.
  • Family comes first, and i'd be lost without them. Being torn away from family never to return to them or find them again is my ultimate nightmare. That is probably why I empathised with Kunta Kinte (Roots) as much as I did.

Others tagged with the honesty badge:

Scatterbrain

MadMallu

OfMountainsandStreams

Rants and Ramble

Anyone else who wants the badge:)

4 comments:

Starry-eyed nut said...

me likes! Esp the book one...

Primitive Lyric said...

Thankyou Starry-eyed nut:)

tanu said...

omg! u r me!!!!

Unknown said...

Adiv sure is a lucky kid I must say!!

Need to read roots, I have been told many times that it is a classic, but never seen it on a bookshelf in a library, or maybe I wasnt looking closely enough.

Duh....:( Ten honest things about me... well I will tell you one honest thing about me.
I am deadly embarrassed with myself most of the time. Writing ten such things... well its waay beyond me!